If you have a dispute that needs settled or your rights have been violated in some way, Fishman, Carp, Bescheinen & Van Berkom, we will seek justice on your behalf and the compensation you need after you have been treated unfairly. We have helped many individuals who have suffered sexual harassment, physical assault, or who have needed representation in a civil matter reach the conclusions that they desire in their cases.
We are able to provide you with the quality legal services that you deserve. It is through our experience and knowledge that we are able to give you this quality and advocacy that is designed to get results. When you have a competent Minneapolis civil litigation attorney working for you, you can rest assured that you are not alone and that you have someone who is on your side.
Experience In Multiple Areas Of Civil Litigation
The following are the areas we are experienced in. They include:
- Business disputes – Shareholder and partner disputes, ownership matters, by-outs, non-solicitation agreements, non-compete agreements, trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights.
- Sexual harassment and assaults – Sexual assaults, rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and sexual harassment
- Real estate – Easements, ownership interests, boundary disputes, and right-of-ways
- Intentional torts – slander, libel, defamation, contract interference, prospective business relation interference
- Employment law – discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, sexual harassment, severance, and wage and hour disputes
- Insurance – Insurance claim issues
- Fraud and misrepresentation – Income loss due to fraudulent actions against you
- Probate – The probate process and contested wills
- Malpractice – Legal, financial, and medical malpractice
- Securities – Broker and agent fraud, misrepresentation, and unsuitable investments
There are many civil matters that we can assist you with so that you don’t have to deal with them alone. Our lawyers mount strong defenses and aggressively enforce rights so that you can move on with your life and/or your business as soon as possible. We have successfully represented clients throughout Minneapolis, St. Paul, and all of the Twin Cities in both settlement negotiations and trial.
Qualified Attorneys Focused On Your Needs
Success comes with years of accumulated experience. Many times, a civil matter doesn’t go to trial because it can be settled. A settlement involves reaching a mutual agreement, which is much faster and cheaper than going to trial. Our attorneys work to achieve the desired outcome through the best method and we will advise you of your options so you can choose what is right for you.
Contact A Minneapolis Civil Litigation Attorney
When facing a legal dispute with someone in which you may seek money damages or money damages may be sought from you, you need a civil litigation lawyer with the experience to reach the right conclusion for you. At Fishman, Carp, Bescheinen & Van Berkom, you will have an aggressive litigator advocating for your best interests every step of the way. To learn more, call 952-546-6000 to request your free consultation.